Thank you for your interest in Stellar Academy! If you need information about the registration process or want to register your child for our upcoming school year, you’ve come to the right place. Please review the information below, and feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
- Each student is given a Slingerland® screening test to identify symptoms of dyslexia that will be addressed by the specialized instruction we use - the Slingerland® approach.
- Records and information regarding the student’s potential needs are required during the evaluation process.
- Parents meet with Stellar’s Director.
- Application and Registration Fee are submitted.
- Each student must attend Summer Camp or receive a minimum of 10 hours of Slingerland® tutoring to confirm its fit with the child’s needs.
- Stellar Academy does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, religion, national or ethnic origin in administration of its educational or financial assistance policies.