Tutoring Center Programs
The Tutoring Center provides structured literacy intervention to students with dyslexia employing the Slingerland® Approach - a multi-sensory, simultaneous, and sequential approach to teaching language arts.
- Small group settings ranging from 1:1 to 6:1 student:teacher ratio.
- Students receive 1-hour tutoring between 2 and 5 sessions per week.
- Center hours: 3:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- 1-hour sessions start at 3:00 p.m., 3:30 p.m., and 4:00 p.m.
- Offer Dyslexia screenings.
- In-House tutoring - Ocassionally, one-on-one pull-out tutoring during the school day is necessary for students enrolled at Stellar. The additional fee is $ 85.00 per hour.
Feel free to contact us for more information.